Organisation Validated SSL Certificates
During validation of the order for an organization validated SSL certificate the Certification Authority will ask applicant to provide proof that his company is registered and legally accountable business. The Certification Authority will also require domain contacts in WhoIs to match contact details of applicant’s company.
The issued organization-validated certificate will contain the domain name you need to secure and the organization name verified by the Certificate Authority.
After the certificate is installed on the server, you will be able to check the company name in the certificate details in browsers.
All OV certificates we provide come with a dynamic site seal which displays company details after clicking on it. For instance, the organization-validated certificates issued by Comodo CA are provided with TrustLogo and Corner of Trust which show website visitors your company contact information; while the certificates from Symantec come with Norton site seal.
GeoTrust True BusinessID – Organisation Validation with MultiDomain or Wildcard support
The GeoTrust True BusinessID is one of the most sought-after SSL certificates in the industry. That’s because it offers top-of-the-line encryption, numerous trust indicators, and a widely recognized site seal, all at abudget-friendly price. With this certificate, you don’t need to pay top-dollar for a top-product. An Organization Validated (OV) certificate, the GeoTrust True BusinessID requires that a company complete a standard vetting procedure, before the certificate is issued. This process just ensures that you are a legitimate company and will then allow you to share this freely across your site. Any small-to-medium sized business interested in going beyond standard encryption and beefing up their trust should consider this certificate.
- Save time and money with an inexpensive and convenient Organisation Validated SSL certificate
- Show customers you care about their security by getting your OV SSL certificate from a credible security company
- Protect your brand from phishing schemes by using the strongest, high security SSL certificate
- Security: business identity authentication, strong 256-bit encryption, 2048-bit root
- Assurance: $500K USD warranty, GeoTrust dynamic True Site Seal trustmark
- Convenience: issued in up to 10 days, 1-2 year validity options
- Cost-effective: unlimited server licenses, unlimited free reissues for certificate lifetime
- Universality: support for more than 99% of browsers and most mobile device browsers
- Bonus: secure domain.com for free when you order www.domain.com
- Multiplicity: UC/SAN / Multi-Domain options available
Why GeoTrust? The internet’s one million most-visited domains rely on GeoTrust SSL more than any other certificate authority. * GeoTrust is the largest low-cost SSL brand solely focused on security. With GeoTrust, you get inexpensive SSL without sacrificing convenience, choice or reliability. We’re a trusted security partner with a proven track record for reliability, quality and convenience.
Comodo Instant SSL Premium
Instant SSL Premium Certificates enable you and your customers to complete transactions with the assurance that no one else can read or change information as it travels over the Internet. This leads to increased visitor conversion rates, lower Web site abandonment and an increase in average purchase price.
Buy New OR Renew Your Comodo Instant SSL Premium
- Full business validated certificate
- 2048 bit industry standard SSL Certificate
- Trusted by all popular browsers
- 99.3% browser coverage
- $250,000 Warranty
- 30 day refund policy
- US Toll Free telephone support
- Licensed for unlimited physical servers
- Email and web support
- FREE HackerGuardian Vulnerability Scan
- FREE Corner of Trust worth $119.00
- Starting at only $229.80 per year
- Unlimited Re-issuance Policy
- 128/256 bit encryption
128 bit SSL Certificates designed for securing leading web sites, as well as intranets and extranets. Trusted by over 99.3% of current Internet users, Premium SSL is the professional solution to securing your webserver. These Certificates carry a warranty of $250,000.
Speed of Issuance & Validation Levels:
Thanks to the revolutionary capabilities of IDAuthority, the identity assurance provider, Premium SSL involves a two-step stringent validation process. The result is a highly trusted Certificate that does not undermine consumer confidence with the SSL protocol.
PremiumSSL is one the most cost effective Certificates available today with a warranty level to cover the needs of all professional websites. To help customers avoid the hassle of renewing every year, we also offer discounted 2 and 3 year Certificates.
Your browser compatibility is a key element when choosing an SSL provider. PremiumSSL is inherently trusted by 99.3% of the current Internet population. This makes Premium SSL as equally trusted as more expensive Certificates from Verisign and Thawte.
Industry Leading Expert Support:
Comodo, the company behind the InstantSSL product range, is renowned for its industry leading customer care and technical support. As a valued SSL customer you can expect both telephone and email support for any issues you may face or questions you may have during any stage of applying for, installing or using your SSL Certificate.
Thawte SSL Web Server Certificates
ASSURES USERS OF YOUR SITE’S SECURITY AND IDENTITY
Thawte® SSL Web Server Certificates secure confidential information exchanged online and confirm your site’s ident ity to employees, business partners, and other users. When users click the Thawte® Trusted Site Seal or view certificate details, your organization name appears and shows that Thawte, a trusted certificate authority, has verified the site’s identity. SSL Web Server Certificates include full organization authentication, the Thawte Trusted Site Seal, free reissues, and a 30-day money back guarantee.
Buy New OR Renew Your Thawte SSL Web Server Certificates
- Create a secure, private connection between a web browser and web server, including gateways, web forms, mail and FTP servers, and VPNs with up to 256-bit SSL encryption and a 250k USD warranty.
- Increase confidence by displaying the Thawte Trusted Site Seal, which is available in 18 languages.
- Secure your competitive advantage with SSL from Thawte, a globally recognized certificate authority with root certificates included in over 99% of browsers.
- Buy, renew, and manage certificates with a single, secure sign-in to Thawte® Certificate Center.
- Save time and money by purchasing multi-year SSL certificates and additional licenses when securing multiple servers for a single domain (co-location, clustering, load balancing servers, etc.).
- Add up to four additional domain names to one certificate when you purchase a SAN Certificate with a Thawte SSL Certificate.