Multi-Domain, SAN & Unified Communications SSL Certificates
Unified Communications Certificates
A Multiple Domain / SAN / Unified Communications Certificate (UCC) is an SSL certificate that secures multiple domain names and multiple host names within a domain name. A UCC lets you secure a primary domain name and up to 99 additional Subject Alternative Names (SANs) in a single certificate. UCCs are ideal for Microsoft® Exchange Server 2007, Exchange Server 2010,2013,2016 and Microsoft Lync Communications Server.
UCCs are compatible with shared hosting. However, the site seal and certificate “Issued To” information will only list the primary domain name. Please note that any secondary hosting accounts will be listed in the certificate as well, so if you do not want sites to appear ‘connected’ to each other, you should not use this type of certificate.
GeoTrust True BusinessID Multi-Domain Certificates
With a GeoTrust True BusinessID Multi-Domain certificate, you can add, edit, or delete up to 25 domain names over the lifetime of the certificate. You can add, edit or delete any additional domain names to the subject alt name (SAN) field during the enrollment process or at any time during the lifecycle of the certificate.
GeoTrust True BusinessID Multi-Domain certificates support several domain formats as long as the organization specified in the certificate has the right to use the domain. GeoTrust True BusinessID Multi-Domain certificates enable up to 256-bit encryption, depending on the client browse r capability and the cipher suite installed on your Web server.
Buy New OR Renew Your GeoTrust True BusinessID Multi-Domain Certificates
- Secure all hostnames on a given domain with inexpensive, flexible, and convenient SSL
- Show customers, business partners, and employees you care about their security by getting your SSL from a reputable security company
- Protect your brand reputation by using a reliable and high-security SSL certificate
- Security: business identity authentication, strong 256-bit encryption, 2048-bit root
- Assurance: $125K USD warranty, GeoTrust dynamic True Site Seal trustmark
- Convenience: issued in 1-2 business days, 1-5 year validity options
- Cost-effective: unlimited server licenses, unlimited free reissues for certificate lifetime
- Universality: support for more than 99% of browsers and most mobile device browsers
- Bonus: secure domain.com for free when you order *.domain.com
Designed for Microsoft Exchange or Microsoft Communications Servers, this Unified Communications Certificate is also ideal for shared hosting environments, QA testing environments, and small businesses with multiple business applications to secure on a single server.
Comodo Unified Communication (UC)
Secure multiple unique domains and subdomains on a single Unified Communications Certificate (UCC). Save money over buying individual certificates and consolidate your certificate needs in one UCC supported by MS® Exchange 2007/2010/2013/2016 and OCS 2007,Lync2010 & 2013.
Buy New OR Renew Your Comodo Unified Communication (UC)
- Business-validated certificate
- 128/256 bit encryption
- Trusted by over 99% of browsers and mail clients
- Supported by MS® Exchange 2007(or higher) and OCS 2007
- One of only three officially listed by Microsoft® as a UCC vendor
- Up to three year certificate term
What this Certificate is used for
For online businesses that use MS® Exchange 2007 (and up) or a Lync Communications Server environment, you can streamline your certificate management into a single UC Certificate from Comodo while you save money and time. Secure all your domains such as mail.yourdomain.com, autodiscover.yourdomain.com, exchange1.yourdomain.local, under one UC Certificate.
Comodo certificates allow you to maintain a high level of security with strong encryption and ID verification capabilities. A Unified Communications Certificate is an easy, comprehensive and economic alternative to securing all your domains and subdomains under just one certificate.
You’ ll benefit from
- SAN field control to adjust the domains covered in your certificate
- Business validated certificates to build trust with your website visitors
- A certificate that grows with your business
- Simplified security needs in a single UC Certificate
- Save money compared to buying individual certificates